Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Freezer Food Warm-Up


So my Eat Your Freezer Food game doesn't start until tomorrow. But since I had some time this morning, I figured that I'll give it some practice.

Let's see what I have: 1/2 bag of baby spinach, little bit of feta cheese and eggs. Hmmm... how about a Frittata?
I also found some frozen breakfast sausage patties and frozen green/red peppers in the freezer. Perfect!

1) Stir-fry the green/red peppers

2) Throw in slightly chopped sausage patties

3) Some chopped garlic. I found some in a jar in the refrigerator.

4) Stir in the baby spinach

5) Whip up 3 eggs. Add milk. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in feta cheese. Pour into the pan. Top with Parmesan cheese.

6) Pop it in the oven at 350. Baked about 45 minutes or so.

7) Voila! Eat.

Hey, it came out pretty yummy. :o)

No comments: