Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Want Happy

Can happiness be bought? One study says yes and I agree. Yes, money buys some kind of happiness. Just look at all those lotto winners – everyone has a big smile - no sad winners. Heck, I’ll be very happy too if I win the lotto and I can count all kinds of happiness that I can buy. But, the happy that I really want don't require purchase.

My Happy: mom continues to improve; dad and the rest of the family stay healthy; everyday goes by uneventfully; everyone I know is safe and well, and I get to be carefree.

Simple. Priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.