Monday, May 04, 2009

Still Going, Going...

I wonder if my poinsetta sets a record for everlasting. It's still a pretty red and green plant from Christmas. It sits atop of the file cabinet by the window in my office. I don't pay much attention to it except watering it every couple of days.

Perhaps poinsetta can last very long given a chance. Too many times, it just get ignored and neglected after the holidays. Don't they deserve a life after serving its purpose as holiday decoration? Now I feel guilty.

Not sure how much longer my poinsetta will last. I think sooner or later the red pigment will fade. Perhaps it's a lucky plant being at the right place at the right time. Or perhaps, this little plant wants to make a point.

Note to self: You don't know how far you can go if you don't try.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: