Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Follow Me , Little Bad Luck

Recalled that I'm the queen of bad-luck-come-in-three's (or fours)... Yes, I still have the little ones following me like little ducklings following whatever they were imprinted on first. Just great, isn't it? Why can't little $$$ follow me instead?

Here's my latest: great Wrangler but with a ESP indicator light eternally on. Brought it to the dealer since it's still under full warranty. They had to order the ESP switch the first time. Light still on after replacement. Now they said another part has to be ordered. I'm still waiting two weeks later. How can it be for an American car?? Oh ya, I forgot it's Chrysler and Chrysler is rumored to go under. Here's more... when the guys opened up the panel the second time, they also disconnected something so now my AC doesn't work along with the light on the fan cluster panel. So now 3 things that I need to remember to get fixed. Then this morning I discovered a nail in my right rear tire so I have a slow leak. I'm getting it fixed this afternoon. Knowing my luck, I probably have a bad leak. *sigh*

OK, people, how do I tell my little bad luck duckies to go away? All advice welcome!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: