Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bad Luck Comes in Threes

Why?Why?Why? I want to know because it keeps happening to me. The last string started two days ago.

#1 - Tuesday. Swollen left cheek from dentist visit due to too many shots given to numb a stubborn tooth (hope the swelling is not permanent).
#2 - Wednesday. Sudden onset of an allergic reaction to something so severe that I almost had to go to the emergency.
#3 - Thursday. Steam bursting out under my car hood like a boiling tea kettle. Had the car towed and waiting for a diagnosis on the problem. Maybe I won't get bad luck #4 in the form of expensive repair now that I have my three.

If this is meant to be in trio, then fine. Just make sure that my good luck comes in threes too. I can use all of them now.
*****
2:10pm - Just got words from the auto mechanic. I have a bad problem. "It can't get worst than this" he said.

So, I defy the myth. BAD LUCK COMES IN FOURS NOT THREE!

No comments: