Thursday, December 29, 2011

Get Ready for 2012

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...  Everyone is rushing to get things done in the next 3 remaining days of 2011.  It's like packing up, clearing out, cleaning up, getting rid of the old and making room for the new.

Year 2011 has been good to me.  No, I didn't win the lotto and nothing spectacular happened to me (still hoping though).  But, I have all the simple pleasures in life: my family and friends, happiness, health, the freedom to do whatever for myself, and the satisfaction of accomplishing things that I set out for myself in the beginning of each year.

WHAT HAVE I DONE??

2009: TO GIVE MORE
2010: TO DO MORE
2011: TO SHARE MORE

I don't think I'm perfect but I think I have stayed true to my mission.  I don't now if I have made any difference in any one's life, but I am a happier person because I did what I said I was going to do.

ONWARD TO 2012.  I'm thinking of starting a Project 365 and I would like to focus on my ability to express emotions and feelings through my photos.  My photos may not be too shabby to look at but they don't tell a story.  Why?  What am I missing?  That's what I'll be challenging myself to find out in 2012.

TO FEEL MORE.  Yes, that's what I would like me to do in 2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: