Friday, July 11, 2008

Hold That Coffee!

THE BEST SMELLING STATION! The smell of freshly brewed coffee permeated the terminal as I ascended from the BART platform. What a wonderful smell especially so early in the morning. The riders are greeted by the great coffee aroma and eyes just open(well, mine anyway). Wow! I thank whoever came up with the idea and I thank whoever approved the idea. This is the best thing that happens to the transit system.

SIP NOT SPILLS. Of course the biggest worry is coffee spills in the trains. Do not fear. A non-spill cap is provided with each cup of coffee according to BART. I am curious to see how it differs from the regular cap. I'll post a picture when I get a chance to buy from the underground Peet's.

1 comment:

Su-Tsen Wu said...

7/15/08 - Bought a cup of coffe from the underground Peet's. I was curious to see the non-slip cap. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!! No difference from the regular cap. What's up with that?